Only 150 CAF family memberships will be sold for the 2021-2022 school year because of the aggressive discounts given on home CHS and CMS athletic events.
What do you get with a CAF family membership?
How do the ticket discounts to home CHS and CMS games work?
- Step 1– Purchase a CAF membership for $100
- Step 2– Look for your email receipt to validate your purchase and membership
- Step 3– Show your email receipt to the lovely ladies at Crossthreads (13567 Hooper Rd) to receive your booklet of 20 coupons granting you 50% off any CHS or CMS home game
(Feel free to gift, give, or use your coupons at any home CHS or CMS event. Coupons not valid for playoff games)
Voice your vote and be heard.
We believe it’s important for you to be engaged with how the CAF membership money is spent. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1– CAF collects membership money during open enrollment ( April 15th-September 30th)
- Step 2– The Central Athletic Director (Ashley Lewis Rush) assesses the athletic needs of Central and narrows down the list of enhancement options to 3 to 5 categories
- Step 3– Every CAF member will be emailed a link to cast their vote anonymously and select the project category they would like to see executed (voting period details to be determined)
- Step 4– The voting results will be shared with the public and the enhancement project will begin
(The total amount spent will be based on the following formula: total membership money collected minus basic administrative fees)
Save money on Central Athletic branded apparel.
As a CAF member, you will SAVE money and receive wholesale pricing on all Central Athletic apparel sales hosted by CAF. We will host 4 sales per year to correlate with the seasonal sports and summer training sessions: FALL, WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER.
As an example, and if the retail price of a branded shirt is $22, then you as a CAF member would be able to purchase the same shirt at $11. The savings are sure to add up if you purchase Central Athletic apparel regularly!
(We will strive to launch sales with themes based on the sports of the season. Detailed timeline of sales are to be determined.)
The benefit of “Chalk Talk”.
Have you ever wished you could sit down with the head coach and get an understanding of game strategy and thought processes? Well, as a CAF member, you will have premier access to sit down with head coaches of pre-selected games and engage in strategy review and Q&A sessions.